Thursday 21 March 2013

Responsive: Design Process 2 - Submission Crit

Responsive Submission Boards:











Number of Brief Presented: 7
Is there sufficient actual work presented for the time available - Yes
Is there sufficient evidence of planning and organisation presented - Yes
Is the evidence clearly presented - Yes
Is the evidence appropriate to the briefs - Yes
Is there sufficient evidence of reflection and evaluation - Yes

Strengths:

- Really good mock ups, well presented
- Really professional boards
- Thought about audience well, this shows
- Communicate well to audience 
- Nice range of products for the book brief

Areas for Improvement:

- Less text on the boards (need key information)
- Would be good to see the full range of processes for the cards

Additional Comments:

- We think the 'The Bath Pig' is the most successful, really professional, well done!

Actions Required:

- Look over the Feel Good brief a little bit more as you said this was rushed
- Less text on Boards

Response:

I agree about text on boards as I tried to provide all the information for the submission on the boards and didn't present the brief submission boards. This will be more spread and selective when transferred to my project report.

I didn't state that the Feel Good brief was rushed but that it was a quick turnaround brief. However my comment on sketching and designing before digital maybe suggests I was rushing. I may go back and revisit this brief to mock up the labels on bottles to photograph.

I spoke to them about the comment on range of processes in relation to the Uk Greetings brief and it was just they hadn't read my board properly and thought there were other parts to the pack that weren't visualised. 

Things I've learnt:

- Time management 
- Professional presentation
- Answering a brief requirements
- Do and don't like doing
- Areas of graphics like
- Collaborate as a pair
- Articulate yourself
- Pitch ideas
- Competition

No comments:

Post a Comment