Sunday 17 March 2013

Responsive: Design Process 2 - Batitse Point of Sale

I wanted my point of sale displays to incorporate the concept of the products in its format and design.
I decided to use a light box as it would glow through the white in particular and therefore be the closed to sparkle you could get without getting messy with actual glitter.

A single product lightbox:
The collection lightbox:
Hair demos for online videos:

Point of sale display in store:

Originally I had a rectangular back and bottom and a vac formed box for the stacked products to fit into.

I thought how could I push this idea further into the concept and make it work harder making it stand out more. I went with the cosmic theme more and used the ring display front as inspiration to use the circular motion.

I tried this on the back board first to see how it would look and if it would work. I liked the difference of the shape as it pushed the cosmic concept further and part of the display rather than just the design.

I repeated the same shape for the bottom in the black for the vac formed box to sit on top off. I put the rectangle back with the new shape so it fitted the stack of bottles better as before it seemed bit off and placed wrong.



No comments:

Post a Comment