Tuesday 21 May 2013

Design Practice 2: Research Book Final



Final research book:

I wanted to print my research book on photo paper as there sized to be a collection of prints. I went to print them at Boots so that they printed like proper photos however it didn't find the files even though they were JPEGS. The women said this happens some times because there old and that it doesn't except any other file format. Once my initial plans were ruined I brought my own photo paper and printed them myself trimming them down to the correct size. To package the research photos I used a pouch that I had got from printing my own film which I think is authentic with it's spec and writing. This is an appropriate way to display my research as the format and packaging resembles that of analogue photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment