Friday 17 May 2013

Design Practice 2: Final Publication and Prints

This is my final printed publication put together. I was really pleased that the tracing paper and the layout of the pages worked once printed. The illustrated cameras overlaid on the photographs perfectly and although the pink didn't print as bright on the thinner stocks it still came out nice. I hand scalped each page out using crop marks and folded them individually before staple binding them together. I used the chopped to trim down the page to create a neat edge but unfortunately it scuffed the edges of the pages.















This is all the printed pieces together to show the consistency of the colour scheme and how the branding has been applied to each format. I was happy with the consistency of the pink throughout due to the use of the same stock. This helped create the consistency in the design as the pink is key to the identity.







The folded photo pouch: 





No comments:

Post a Comment