Monday 11 February 2013

Responsive: Design Process 2 - Batiste Idea Development

I realised that the audience they wanted to look at was for women and men so I had to alter my idea. I also had to create a way of designing an identity for this new range with the glitter. I didn't think that a background of glitter would look very sophisticated and appeal to the entire audience. I came up with the idea of using inspiration from the cosmic and galaxy imagery which is actually in trend a lot in fashion at the moment. This would work well for all the different colours and be in trend as well as work well for attracting the audience however I will have to try and keep it looking sophisticated and avoid it looking cheap and tacky. 

I looked at some typefaces that reflected the galaxy and sci-fi characteristics. 

I really liked the idea of the ring around the text and thought it could be added to Batiste logo.

I found this typeface for star wars and I really like the unusual shapes, although it wouldn't read as a word if you didn't no it I thought I could use the shapes and rearrange and rotate them to make them more legible. 





No comments:

Post a Comment