Friday 18 January 2013

Design Production: Colour Scheme Mock ups

In the crit people suggested trying a dark red or white on black. I tested these other colours to see if the design would benefit them.
 dark red
 lighter red
 white on black
 white on brown paper

I decided to extend on the white and brown as feedback from the group crit said they liked the basic look of the black on white design.

I tried have the shape filled of white on the brown
 I also reversed it so the majority was covered in white ink and then the brown shown through the space.
 I also tried the colours and the tea labels on the brown stock to see how it would alter the design.

I still really like the basic look of the black on white and the brown stock. I'm going to start trying making mock ups using this colour scheme and see what works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment