Saturday 19 January 2013

Design Production: Design for Web - Extra Web Pages

I started expanding the web pages of my website past the homepage. 
I started using the contact information from the ICAN website and using a quote of Dali Llama about the charity. I decided I wanted to keep it simple and plan so changed the original format of the quote.




I also added a immediate contact section as well as the general details as most websites have this system and it is easy and simple for users to get involved and it won't hold them back with contacting them about the event meaning more involvement. The google map is also a useful feature for people as they have an immediate view of where ICAN is based and go from there to further information for location.

I found this code to change the highlight colour of the text, just to make it more themed throughout and add a bit more detail.



Originally the code made the highlight colour over the original black text. I altered it so that the text turned white when you highlight over to make it more legible so you no what your highlighting.

Example:



No comments:

Post a Comment