Tuesday 8 January 2013

Design Production: Coffee Cup Mock up

I acquired a coffee cup and sleeve. It uses red and gold ink with white and brown stock. It's not got a busy design but it's got quite a bit of text and a big logo. It splits it into to halves, a back and front with a card sleeve for protection with the logo on it.




I mocked up my large and small bread packaging with the different patterns for the crit to get feedback on my design so far.


I also mocked up my coffee cup design with the sleeve using the 'C' shape design and the pattern as the cup background.

These are mock ups of the chutney jar label, tea labels and stickers for the packaging.

I wanted in the crit to show how the design would be used across the different range of food packaging and get feedback on if it worked well or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment