Thursday 10 January 2013

Responsive: Design Process 2 - Creative Networks Beer Label



My concept was to create a label that represented the networking part of the brief. I decided to do this using a speech bubble shaped label and a descriptive piece of text about the beer. My initial idea was to go with a dark red colour as it was called Hellfire. I added speech mark it make it more clear that it was speech.





I then couldn't work out where the logo for Creative Networks could go and look atheistically pleasing. I decided to place the logo on the neck bottle label and change the front label to there colour pallette adding a cream colour to create a hierarchy with the two titles. I played around with the text to get the descriptive words in varied places and then highlighted them to. I added the alcohol percentage as an author line of the quote.

Trying various shapes, layouts and colour schemes.

Final bottle label

In context with the environment

Beer mats in context

Pitch boards for Creative Network

No comments:

Post a Comment