Thursday 8 November 2012

Design Production: Print Development

 After the crit I emptied my brains of what I could think of to begin developing my intial ideas as I realised theres so much more I could push this and explore. I decided to do more research, especially visual, so I could design inspiration in what you could do creatively with print. I decided to target down my audience and write who specifically I was aiming at, how they would use this info pack and why they would use this. From this realisation I could really consider specific features of my publication which were appropriate and contextualised with my audience. This furthered my thought process and allowed me to pin point exactly what I wanted to do and clear my brain of varies possibilities. To go further with my development I am now going to pinpoint my content, develop my design ideas to my new thoughts and proceed forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment