Wednesday 8 February 2012

100 things.. Big print


One of my comments from my crit was it would of been good to see the 'actual product' instead of flat sheets as i had initially printed 3 posters on a piece of A2. This led me to print off one of the posters as an example in a larger scale (although not full scale) on better quality paper. I did initially want to do this with all my work but cost constraints stopped me with the amount i had to print. The images i made up on photoshop of the locations helped show what scale they would be but weren't enough evidence to see how it worked. I think it looks a lot better on watercolour paper and large scale. The colour of the background has altered slightly due to printing which would be something to consider in the future and possibly alter the size of the pattern to make it more clearer from afar as to what it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment