Sunday 22 January 2012

100 things.. Progress Crit

My 5 design sheets for the crit expressing my possible ideas

Example





I found it difficult doing my sheets initially because i hadn't completely figured out what i was doing with my idea. This led me to look at the brief and the things to consider, this really helped me to get a few things together and led me to manipulate the brands in a few ways.
I struggled before my crit to see the purpose or audience in what i was doing and therefore asked my group to help see what i could do with it. When i mentioned it could be tied with money and saving it from not buying into brands this led to a range of ideas.
I found this crit extremely useful and really helped me get a focus on what i could do with my idea thanks to my small group aiding me. I feel like i've really got my head around my idea now.




after the crit we had some time so i started going on the ideas from the crit 


No comments:

Post a Comment