Tuesday 8 May 2012

Its Your Choice: Prototypes

I printed out my packaging A4 in the different colours to see how the layouts worked and looked.









The tall box looks a lot better with the logo fitted to the front then spread across. I'm going to test them on A3 to see size wise how they look and possibly thicken the pt of the thin lines to see if there more clear once printed.

















I'm very pleased with the bigger size print tests as it was more clear to visualise the design when it was at scale. I think the thicker pt is better for the stripes as its more visible and i'm glad i tested the other colours out as well. I noticed that i needed to change some of the text for example Bag to Box and maybe the description on the box, maybe add some more detail or just change the word 'little'.

No comments:

Post a Comment