Tuesday 15 May 2012

Its Your Choice: Final Products

I started off printing each one in a different colour to test the design out. It worked well!
I then printed the rest out on normal paper and made them.
I managed to print 9 in the paper i wanted to get the quality and colours i was aiming for:




All the products together in there range:






Decorated:


I printed out the stickers for the labels of the window boxes to give the full image of the packaging.
Back:


I attached the stickers to close the pouch bags.


I attached the labels with string to the boxes.



If i was to improve this further and the accessibility to more materials i would have ribbon with the candy stripes the same to the side of the boxes and have a filling of the same but tissue paper to have a more complete look.

No comments:

Post a Comment