Monday 7 May 2012

Its Your Choice: Designing

From my research i drew up some ideas of what i wanted to include or try for my packaging.
I printed out the nets i wanted to use and draw out some rough designs of what it would look like before i started designing on illustrator.





I decided to not do vertical stripes but vertical so its the same as the front.

From my research i started to test out label shapes with my typefaces i had chosen and see which were most appropriate looking and suited the text best.



















This left me with these three to choose from as after working with the three of them i managed to get the best spacing i could.


I chose the bottom one as i felt visually it fitted together better and the shape wasn't as long which suited the packaging better.

I looked for colours online under the name candy and a similar pink came up several times. 


I looked on illustrator under swatches and found one for sweets, i liked the pastel pallette at the top and felt it suited the design best.



Packaging with label example in place that would be tied with ribbon around box




I decided to do the range of buttons for each style of packaging as colours.


Other colours of 500g:












Packaging 100g:














Packaging 200g:
These would be fastened with a piece of sting and button with the tags that feature the colour attached from the button











Packaging 300g:
This box would have a peep window on the front and back revealing the contents and the front window will have a matt label and the back a clear sticker with the text on












No comments:

Post a Comment