Sunday 6 May 2012

Its Your Choice: Idea

Using the packaging net book from the studio i sourced several nets that i thought i would test making to see if they were suitable for my idea.









I decided to look at my research and generate ideas for what i wanted the packaging to look like and what elements i could and wanted to use. From this i then started playing with the type of fonts i ideally wanted to for the traditional/sweet look. Although i wanted it traditional style i did want to bring that forward into a more modern style, combining both elements.
Various serifs fonts

These all seemed to create a rectangular shape due to the nature of not wanted to serifs to touch. I prefer the top serif font that created a square shape.

I'd like to combine the element of traditional sweet shops and packaging combined with elements of textiles such as pattern cuts and stitching within the design to combine the product buttons with the candy like packaging. I researched both things to help me visually connect the two, the best part i could do this is within the labelling shapes and design.

No comments:

Post a Comment