Thursday 10 May 2012

Its Your Choice: Design Development

Once i'd tested them in scale I decided to make some alterations. I changed the text for the back of the packaging and changed the language more appropriate to each box shape. I also added a bit of colour by making a brighter shade of each colour for the button detail.
Stickers for window box packaging and pouch bags.

New text and colour detail

I altered the label and made the button black to make it more clear than the outline as you couldn't see it.

I printed out each one and checked that everything was right with the design.
I was happy with the results and added the clear sheet for the window of the large box.
I now am ready to print and make the boxes in there full range and add the details. I hope to print a few in the paper i would prefer them to be in rather than standard paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment