Monday 23 April 2012

Design Principles: What is a line? - Final Outcome

For this brief I designed an aztec pattern out of glasses as my three words were glasses, aztec and layout. I  decided to extend this into a range of prescription glasses for young people to try and encourage them to wear there glasses more and make glasses appear stylish and fashionable rather than 'nerdy' which they often stereotypically can be seen as. I created a prototype pair with one of the patterns I made and a matching glasses case. To market this range I made it specific to Specsavers, a company selling prescription glasses rather than just fashionable, and produced a series of promotional posters, appointment cards and prescription guide. For my promotional posters I specifically focused of communicating that they were prescription by incorporating issues of sight such as blurriness, short and long sighted and double vision and the aspect of them being stylish by using famous personas known for wearing glasses that appeal to the young market such as lady gaga and harry potter.


Final Prints:











No comments:

Post a Comment